For security purposes, multi-factor authentication is required in order to log in to Okta. To set this up follow the steps below.
- Open your favorite Web browser and go to modmed.okta.com. You will be presented with a login screen similar to the one below. Log in with firstName.lastName@modmed.com and your SSO (laptop) password.
- You will be required to set up MFA Authentication at this time. Click on Setup next to SMS Authentication.
- Select your country code from the drop-down, enter your number in the field, and then click on Send Code.
- Enter the code from the text message and click Verify.
- You will be taken back to the MFA options list, where you can configure the Google Authenticator and/or the Okta Verify mobile apps. When you are done, click Finish.
- You will then be asked to select a security image, this image will be displayed anytime that you log in to Okta. Click on the image you want to choose and then click Create My Account.
- You are in!
Head over to the Okta FAQ for more.