- Install Google Authenticator in your smartphone from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Open your favorite web browser and go to modmed.okta.com. You will be presented with a login screen similar to the one below
- Login with firstName.lastName@modmed.com and your SSO (laptop) password. You will required to set up MFA Authentication at this time.
- Click on Setup next to Google Authenticator Mobile App. Then select your smartphone and click Next.
- Configure Google Authenticator by scanning the QR code shown on the screen (don't use the one below; each QR code is unique). Then click Next.
- Enter the 6 digit code from Google Authenticator and click Verify. Once the code is verified click on Done.
- Click Done on the screen below
- You are in!
At this point, starting on 12/6/2014 at 9 pm, you will see shortcuts for our Web applications. Just click on the shortcut to login to the app.
Head over to Okta FAQ for more.